New to Archery
Perhaps you have never shot a bow before or maybe you have had a go at an activity day or while on holiday. Either way we welcome anybody who wants to try archery with a view to taking up the sport. Our qualified coaches will teach you the correct technique and ensure you know how to shoot safely
The Beginners Course is a basic requirement needed to join any archery club and is based upon the Archery GB Beginners Course recommendations.
" ..To promote, develop, and grow archery as a sport for life, for all ages... "
We believe that:
- All forms of archery should be accepted and respected.
- Providing a proper and safe environment to practice and learn archery is the best approach to
promote and introduce the sport of Archery.
- Competition is fundamental to the sport of Archery.
- Shooting for fun, to excel or for life, archery is a sport for all ages.
- Junior archers are key for the sustainability of our club and the future of Archery.
- Developing and maintaining an adequate coaching team is vital to support our mission.
- Developing and maintaining an adequate volunteer base is key to support club operations.